Hotel Lulu loves dogs and we welcome them to our property--we require a $100 non-refundable pet deposit that will be charged to your room prior to your arrival. We ask that our guests traveling with four-legged companions are considerate of all of our guests who are staying at Hotel Lulu to escape the city. In order to ensure a positive experience for everyone we have created the following rules:
- Small dogs only - under 15 lbs - maximum 1 pet per room
- Pet must be fully trained and appropriately restrained by guest.
- Pet must comply with local legislation requirements.
- Pet must be kept on a leash when on hotel property unless it is in the guest's room.
- Pets must not be left unattended, if unattended in your room they must be crated.
- Pets are not allowed in Lulu's restaurant, Il Cuculo (the hotel bar) or the pool areas of the hotel. This exclusion does not apply to guide dogs.
- Guests are responsible for cleaning up after their pet on hotel property and in the neighborhood.
- Any disturbances such as barking must be curtailed to ensure other guests are not inconvenienced.
- Guests must contact the Manager of Hospitality to arrange for a convenient time for servicing their room when the pet is not present.
Guests are responsible for all property damages and/or personal injuries resulting from their pet. Guests agree to indemnify and hold harmless the hotel, its owners and its operator from all liability and damage suffered as a result of the guest's pet. The hotel reserves the right to charge guest's account commensurate to the cost of such damages.
Antiques Show: Spring and Fall
Round Top, TX is home to the largest antique and vintage design festival in the world. Twice a year major interior designers, celebrities, and design enthusiasts flock from all over the world to shop for one of a kind vintage and antique furniture, objects and curiosities. March and October are two of our busiest months and our mailing list is the first to know about reservations opening for the show. Join our list here to make sure you don’t miss out.
Hotel Lulu is an exclusive property where every guest reservation is both important and special to us. If your travel plans change and you must cancel your reservation, please call us at least seven days prior to your arrival date to cancel your reservation less a $35 processing fee per room.
In the unlikely event that you must cancel with less than seven days notice, shorten your stay or check out early, please understand that we must ask you to take responsibility for your entire reservation.
Rates/policies are subject to change and vary during high impact periods and special requests. An extended cancellation notice is required on whole house bookings, property buyouts, and for some holidays and special events and festivals.
Check-in: 3:00 PM.
Check-out: 11:00 AM.
Absolutely No Smoking inside rooms or on the property; a cleaning fee of $300 will be assessed for any room showing evidence of smoking.
Pets are allowed. The limit on dogs is 15lbs. There is a non refundable $100 pet fee as well as a daily $50 fee. Please contact management at [email protected] for any questions regarding your pet's stay or a copy of our full pet policy.
Gift Certificate Policies
If using a gift certificate for a booking please call and make your reservation over the phone. Gift certificates must be presented at check-in along with a valid driver's license. Gift certificates are transferable. Any remaining amount on gift certificates can be used at a later day up to the expiration date. Gift certificates cannot be redeemed for cash.
All amenity areas, including the pool are only to be used by registered guests. No unattended children are permitted on the property due to safety concerns regarding the pool, which is unguarded.